警察常50句口语

警察常50句口语

1. Pull over, please.
/pʊl ˈoʊvər pliz/
请靠边停车。

2. Stop the truck and turn off the engine.
/stɑp ðə trʌk ən tərn ɔf ði ˈɛnʤən/
停车并熄火。

3. License and registration, please.
/ˈlaɪsəns ən ˌrɛʤəˈstreɪʃən, pliz/
请出示驾照和行驶证。

4. CDL, please.
/ˌsi di ˈɛl pliz/
请出示商用驾驶执照。

5. Do you know why I stopped you?
/də ju noʊ waɪ aɪ stɑpt ju/
你知道我为什么拦你吗?

6. You were speeding.
/ju wər ˈspidɪŋ/
你刚才超速了。

7. You ran a red light.
/ju ræn ə rɛd laɪt/
你闯红灯了。

8. Your tail light is out.
/jər teɪl laɪt ɪz aʊt/
你的尾灯坏了。

9. Please step out of the vehicle.
/pliz stɛp aʊt əv ðə ˈviɪkəl/
请下车。

10. Do you have any weapons in the truck?
/də ju həv ˈɛni ˈwɛpənz ɪn ðə trʌk/
车上有没有武器?

11. Please open the back.
/pliz ˈoʊpən ðə bæk/
请打开后车厢。

12. I need to inspect the cargo.
/aɪ nid tə ɪnˈspɛkt ðə ˈkɑrɡoʊ/
我需要检查货物。

13. What are you hauling?
/wʌt ər ju ˈhɔlɪŋ/
你运的是什么?

14. Are you carrying hazardous materials?
/ɑr ju ˈkɛriɪŋ ˈhæzərdəs məˈtɪriəlz/
你是否载有危险品?

15. Do you have a bill of lading?
/də ju həv ə bɪl əv ˈleɪdɪŋ/
你有运单吗?

16. Do you have a permit for this load?
/də ju həv ə ˈpərˌmɪt fər ðɪs loʊd/
你这趟货有许可证吗?

17. Where are you coming from?
/wɛr ər ju ˈkʌmɪŋ frəm/
你从哪儿来?

18. Where are you headed?
/wɛr ər ju ˈhɛdɪd/
你要去哪?

19. How long have you been driving today?
/haʊ lɔŋ həv ju bɪn ˈdraɪvɪŋ təˈdeɪ/
你今天开了多久?

20. Let me see your logbook or E-log.
/lɛt mi si jər ˈlɔɡˌbʊk ər ˈi lɔɡ/
给我看看你的行车记录或电子日志。

21. Who is your dispatcher?
/hu ɪz jər ˈdɪspætʃər/
你的调度是谁?

22. Are you the only one in the vehicle?
/ɑr ju ði ˈoʊnli wʌn ɪn ðə ˈviɪkəl/
你是一个人开车吗?

23. Do you speak English?
/də ju spik ˈɪŋɡlɪʃ/
你会说英语吗?

24. Can you understand me?
/kən ju ˌʌndərˈstænd mi/
你听得懂我说的话吗?

25. Please stay in the truck.
/pliːz steɪ ɪn ðə trʌk/
请待在车里。

26. Don’t move. Wait here.
/doʊnt muv | weɪt hɪr/
别动,在这等着。

27. I’m going to run your information.
/aɪm ˈɡoʊɪn tə rʌn jər ˌɪnfərˈmeɪʃən/
我要查一下你的资料。

28. Sit tight, I’ll be back in a minute.
/sɪt taɪt, aɪl bi bæk ɪn ə ˈmɪnɪt/
稍等,我马上回来。

29. You’re free to go. Drive safe.
/jʊr fri tə ɡoʊ | draɪv seɪf/
你可以走了,注意安全。

30. Please keep your hands where I can see them.
/pliz kip jər hændz wɛr aɪ kən si ðəm/
请把你的手放在我能看见的地方。

31. Do you have any alcohol or drugs in the truck?
/də ju həv ˈɛni ˈælkəˌhɑl ər drʌɡz ɪn ðə trʌk/
你车上有没有酒或毒品?

32. Are you under the influence?
/ɑr ju ˈʌndər ði ˈɪnfluəns/
你是不是在酒驾或嗑药?

33. Do you have any outstanding warrants?
/də ju həv ˈɛni aʊtˌstændɪŋ ˈwɔrənts/
你有没有未结的通缉令?

34. Can I see your insurance?
/kən aɪ si jər ɪnˈʃʊrəns/
我可以看看你的保险吗?

35. Is your DOT number visible?
/ɪz jər ˌdi oʊ ˈti ˈnʌmbər ˈvɪzəbəl/
你的运输部编号能看见吗?
(DOT number = 美国运输部编号(Department of Transportation Number))

36. Have you done your pre-trip inspection?
/həv ju dʌn jər pri trɪp ɪnˈspɛkʃən/
你做出车前检查了吗?

37. You didn’t come to a full stop.
/ju ˈdɪdən kʌm tə ə fʊl stɑp/
你没有完全停下来。

38. This is just a routine inspection.
/ðɪs ɪz ʤəst ə ruˈtin ɪnˈspɛkʃən/
这只是例行检查。

39. I’ll need to check your brake lights.
/aɪl nid tə ʧɛk jər breɪk laɪts/
我要检查你的刹车灯。

40. Is there anyone else in the sleeper?
/ɪz ðɛr ˈɛniˌwʌn ɛls ɪn ðə ˈslipər/
卧铺里还有别人吗?

41. Please remain calm and follow instructions.
/pliːz rɪˈmeɪn kɑm ən ˈfɑloʊ ɪnˈstrʌkʃənz/
请保持冷静,按指示操作。

42. Do you have any questions?
/də ju həv ˈɛni ˈkwɛsʧənz/
你有任何问题吗?

43. You’ll need to follow me to the scale station.
/jul nid tə ˈfɑloʊ mi tə ðə skeɪl ˈsteɪʃən/
你需要跟我去称重站。

44. I’m giving you a warning this time.
/aɪm ˈɡɪvɪŋ ju ə ˈwɔrnɪŋ ðɪs taɪm/
这次我只给你一个警告。

45. You’ll receive a citation.
/jul rɪˈsiv ə saɪˈteɪʃən/
你会收到一张罚单。

46. Do you know how fast you were going?
/də ju noʊ haʊ fæst ju wər ˈɡoʊɪŋ/
你知道你刚才开多快吗?

47. Please stay in your vehicle until I return.
/pliːz steɪ ɪn jər ˈviɪkəl ənˈtɪl aɪ rɪˈtərn/
请待在车里等我回来。

48. Can you pop the hood, please?
/kən ju pɑp ðə hʊd, pliz/
请打开引擎盖好吗?

49. Do you have any paperwork for the load?
/də ju həv ˈɛni ˈpeɪpərˌwərk fər ðə loʊd/
这趟货你有相关文件吗?

50. I’m calling for backup, stay calm.
/aɪm ˈkɑlɪŋ fər ˈbækˌʌp, steɪ kɑm/
我在叫支援,请保持冷静。

留下评论